Plan Ahead: BE READY
In the event of an emergency, the ERP can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility.
The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contacts, shut-off valve locations and priority areas. The ERP also establishes SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen County as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider, giving you access to 25 years of experience in mold, water and fire cleanup. The ERP is a no-cost assessment; all it requires is a little time, making it a great value that could save you time and money in the future.
By downloading the FREE SERVPRO READY App, this information is stored electronically and can be accessed using your mobile device putting help at your fingertips.
Preparation is key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in the building quickly following a disaster. Don't wait until disaster strikes--resolve to Be READY. Call SERVPRO to establish your Emergency READY Profile, and be "Ready for whatever happens".
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document containing only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.