Disasters Happen: Prepare Now
As a business owner you are a leader in your community, and have the opportunity to set an example for your employees, customers, and community to follow.
This year For National Preparedness Month (September), join your community in preparing for emergencies and disasters of all types, and leading efforts to encourage the community as a whole to become more prepared. "Disasters Happen" and not only devastate individuals and neighborhoods, but entire communities, including businesses of all sizes.
As an employer in your community, having a business continuity plan can help protect your employees, company and its infrastructure. This will maximize your chances of recovery after an emergency or disaster. You can do this by taking three simple steps:
- Plan to stay in business-develop a Emergency READY Profile with SERVPRO
- Encourage your employees to become ready-Download the READY Plan APP
- Protect your investment-Plan Ahead
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile
- No Cost Assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes us as your local SERVPRO restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authoring work to begin
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and critical contact information
We must all work together as a team to ensure that our families, businesses, and neighborhoods are ready when disaster strikes. At ready.gov/business companies can find vital information on how to begin preparing and addressing their unique needs during an emergency. Contact SERVPRO to find out more o how to be ready when disaster strikes wit the Emergency READY Profile program and APP.