If Disaster Strikes Will Your Business Be Ready?
SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen is ready to help after a fire or water damage event strikes, but we can also help you prepare your business before disaster strikes. It is important to prepare before a water or fire disaster occurs to keep your employees, and customers safe. Consider the following steps to help your business better prepare for an emergency situation.
- Sign up for local alerts and warnings, download apps, and/or check access for wireless emergency alerts.
- Develop and test emergency communication plans with all employees.
- Assemble or update emergency supplies.
- Learn about local hazards and conduct a drill to practice emergency response actions.
- Have employees participate in a preparedness discussion, training, or class.
- Collect and safeguard critical documents.
- Plan with work neighbors to help each other and share resources.
- Document property and obtain appropriate insurance for relevant hazards.
- Make property improvements to reduce potential injury and property damage.
- Hold a scenario-based continuity of operations tabletop exercise for your organization.
Contact SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen to establish a Emergency Ready Profile of your Mahwah, Ridgewood, or any Bergen County commercial property. Then download the READY Plan APP on your digital device to quickly access important information about your property.
Emergencies can happen anytime to anyone. Take action now to protect your customers, staff, yourself and your property. Call 201-236-2400.