The Science of Drying Water Damage
Did You Know there is actually a science behind the process of drying?
At SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen County we have the Knowledge of psychrometrics which is essential to restoring a water damaged structure to its preloss condition. While your initial reaction may be to grab a few towels to mop up the mess and place a fan or two around the damaged area, SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen County is trained in the science of drying and follow strict industry-approved standards to help lower the chances of any secondary damages.
SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen County will:
- Inspect the building to detect every component that is wet, to help prevent secondary damage from happening.
- Measure how much moisture is in the wet materials and monitor whether the materials are drying properly.
- Speed up Mother Nature by using professional drying equipment.
SERVPRO technicians use the latest technology to help ensure your property is dried quickly and efficiently. DryBook™ is a proprietary tool that:
- Manages industry drying requirements.
- Provides real-time documentation on the drying process.
- Validates that services are executed to standards.
- Reports to all stakeholders involved.
- Allows real-time updates through DryBook™ Mobile Integration.
The bottom Line? SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen County has the training and equipment to help make water damage in your Bergen County home or business "Like it never even happened." To learn more about water damage and the process of cleaning your water disaster visit Water Damage Restoration Process